Sunday, September 2

Gallery Walk

A trillion years ago (same day as Lobster Fest) me and some folks went to the gallery walk thing.

Gallery Walk definition : free food and drinks

If you want to go to the gallery walk thing, you should come with me because I. AM. A. RIOT!

Look at the cRaZy (so crazy that it needed up and down letters) things we did:

P.S - Although a close resemblance, that is NOT me next to Tony


That's me next to the cow and I'm leaning on one too. HAHA I just called Ben a cow.
P.S More - Ben was in no way injured, incase you were wondering why he is wearing a sling.


This was the free food at the first place:

Cheese. Just cheese. And not even good cheese. Just the type that no one likes. Who invented the half yellow half white type of cheese? Because it sucks.


After we went somewhere else we found a friend on the street and decided to chat it up by trapping him in a cup:
I'm always running into people I know!

We ran into the definition of Hispanic:


I ate some monster claw:


THIS IS THE MOST DELICIOUS TUNA IN THE WORLD:


And this is who I am currently dating:

4 comments:

  1. ohh mahh gahh
    Ohhhh muhh guhh

    s0OoO CutE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have been of service to your TUNA & CRACKERS addiction.

    10/4

    ReplyDelete

Please?