Sunday, August 26

Lobster Fest 2007

Tony and I drove 3 hours for this event.

Seriously.

I know, I know. We are no longer cool but it was TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

Follow me and see why.....

Within minutes of arriving, this fine fella sang in my face:


As usual, I ran into some friends:




This is one of the lobster dishes that I tried (that sounds like I ate a lobster-flavored plate).
The first item in this picture is delicious lobster ceviche.
The second is the beer in which I spilled ceviche juice and kept on drinking because I'm apparently very good at pretending things don't taste like onions/ceviche juice.



I guess some people really like lobster in their drinks?

I ate these little trinkets as well:


At this point in my fest journey I had early 90's lesbian sleeves:


No napkin to wipe lobster butter and corn husk off of your hands?
Don't freak out and cause a party-foul just use Tony's method:


Key West had a lot of great gift options.
I don't know why you would buy gifts at Key West unless you're one of the leather-skin wierdos that lives there for real.

I will now put little sassy/witty comments under all of these picture...

Genius.


My personal dream come true. It must be so handy to have a shell with your name on it.


I personally freaked out when I saw this. How can one material possesion have all these jobs?

After all this fun we ran into a machine called "THE BULL"
Basically you had to squeeze the two bull things and prove how strong you were or something...

Tony almost got voted Macho!

I actually couldn't move the horn things so I got voted something that was less than a woman so I guess I'm pretty weak ?

I guess I am no longer weak if I buy a fuck-load of guns:

Ooh La La!

1 comment:

Please?