Sunday, September 2

Mini - party

Elena and her parents decided to offend me.
They threw a mini-themed party and then invited me as if I weren't a small thing.

Mini red meats:


Mini cupcakes:


Mini buns:
Sidenote: Buns is such a funny word to use to refer to a butt.

Mini dollops of barbeque sauce on the burgers:


Mini-keg:


What the eff Elena and Parents?

(I didn't write that "eff" seriously because I would never say/type that lameness. Anyone that knows me knows how much I enjoy profanity but my mom reads this and I wouldn't want to disappoint Dolla, that's her name)

That brings me to the topic of saying things like "Fudge you" and "Holy Shnikes".
That's in the same category as "Smell yah later" and "WAAZZZAA" (like the Budwieser frogs) or "I'm Rick James Bitch" (as in Dave Chappel).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please?