Thursday, September 6

Meet Princess

Meet Mrs. Princess Gilbert.

She is the saddest dog in the world.
Reasons:


  • Look at her.
  • She's had breast cancer like 4 times.
  • All of her puppies died a day after being born. She has no kin.
  • She has no bed or toys.
  • She smells like a can of tuna.
  • Look at her.


  • Here she is hanging out with us girls:


    That's enough about the saddest dog in the world.
    If you want to donate money or another hat please drop it off at the Gilbert residence.

    Since we're on the topic of pets, here is a little update on your favorite feline:
    Jazzy Chiriboga!

    She's still hanging out in sinks and is a bitch.

    Moving right along

    That day that we met up with Princess and Jazz we also ate pasta and drank some wine.
    Here are the side effects:

    This is just a cute couple's picture. Nothing else but QT puppy love.

    If you feed me wine I want to put on hats. Seeing as Princess the dog already had all the hats in the house, I went with a helmet.


    Tony's feet up to no good again. They just look to make me mad.


    This is what happens if your feet piss me off:

    I lie and I say that "Yes, the marker is not permanent" and "No, You can barely see it"

    Side effects of drinking too much with dinner #2:


    Important side note:

    Why??
    Why??
    Why do people dance without shoes on ?
    WHY??

    Back to my story about I forgot what.

    We ran into a homeless person that was sippin' on the Goose.
    As I would say " I ran into some friends"


    He told me to take a picture of his bottle. He was saying something about classy and sassy or something.


    The End!


    P.S:
    Question: Who is that QT on the right ?

    Answer: It's good ol' Dr. Fart M.D

    6 comments:

    1. why am i wearing the shortest skirt in the world? now my ass is all over the internet. "just my luck"

      ReplyDelete
    2. " Here is a dollar. I'de like a bottle of water. Let's hope for the best. " - E.C.

      ReplyDelete
    3. haahahhahahahahaahhaha
      ohh myyy god i remember when i said that.
      im amazing.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Damn, i need to become cool and make one of these. It seems like all the fun happens to you when you have one! I'm loving the cat in the sink. I'll feed you wine just to see what kind of hats you have.

      ReplyDelete
    5. waiting up on, the section or somehow made special area of talking to people "whit whom have no home"

      ReplyDelete

    Please?