Monday, September 3

Super Secret Preview

Alright guys....I have an amazing treat!

Tammy Previews!!!

Here is a super secret sneak peek for the upcoming short film: "Tammy the Famous Tamogatchi that came to life and became Famous".

I'll set up the scene for you. This is right after Tammy comes to life and steals Owner's car. Owner is the name of the owner of the tamogatchi. I'm really not good at making up names.


(She needs pedal extenders to drive)

I'm actually the creator of this short film (incase you thought it was a true Hollywood summer blockbuster)

It's copyrighted so don't even try to sell this to a big time movie exec., unless you plan on giving me a lot of money/fame...

5 comments:

  1. ummm WHY ISNT OWNER NAMED PRINCESS SARAH the dreamer of the dream or bojangles is also a good name

    ReplyDelete
  2. the box around BLOG is a really ugly color. its like paprika/shit color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like my new color scheme.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. somtime an identity needs no color

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow....we got a philosopher up in here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please?