Sunday, September 9

Ugly Face Competition 2007

So during Amanda's birthday party

That's her up there. I'm sure she will complain about the picture.
Back to my story...so at Amanda's birthday shin dig we decided to have a little friendly competition.

LLLADDDIIIEEEESSS anddd GEENNNTTSSS I am proud to announce the first annual UGLY FACE COMPETITION 2007.

The participants include:

Tony "La Senora" Gilbert


Nicole "is the cutest" Irizarry


Elena "Norbit" Chiriboga


These are the before pictures so don't get sassy.


Round one:



Elena clearly lost. That's not even wacky ugly.

Round Two:



So for some reason Tony and I turned into the cartoons that I draw. Compare for yourself. The cartoons are the ones on paper, not the first picture. It can be easy to confuse the two.

Round Two was tied but then all of the sudden Tony morphed into the ugliest thing to ever exist and completely won the damn thing.

Side view:

Front view:


Tony's prize was having me hack into his myspace and change his default to the picture above.
(I didn't really hack into it because I know his password but it makes me sound a lot cooler)

This friendly competition was brought to you by:

Tony's car almost getting towed

And by the original Gentile's beer:

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm in the library at school and just LOL'd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture of me might not be that ugly when in thumbnail form but when i clicked it and made it big........woooooow i frightened myself and got depressed. now i need something expensive....that neiman marcus cookie won't do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about a 14 dollar friend tuna patty ?

    (well-done)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you need to open up that competition to the masses!!

    ReplyDelete

Please?