Friday, August 24

Rapids Wedgie Park

Yes, I came up with that title all by myself.
Yes, It is the official name of the water park in West Palm Beach or Broward or Boca or somewhere.
Everything outside of Miami-Dade county just blurs in my small brain.

Except Stuart.
Shout out to Stuart, Florida for being the best named city in the whole state!!
Also, It is the sailfish capital of the world. Whatever that means. I found that on their website. (The city of Stuart....has...a...website...WHY?)

That was an ironic shout out to Stuart. It's not like I really think it's cool. I would never threaten my social status by getting Stuart's back.

Enough about Stuart. Let's talk Rapids...

Sooo We took a little Trip to Rapids water park to give Ben a fond memory to take back to that little town with a sign that is a sandwich.

It was the worst day of my life. I had to ride things that I'm sure were covered in urine and for some reason all ended with water up my nose and half of my bathing suit in my ass. I got graphic. I'm sorry, but it was really bad.Everyone else had a blast. Here are the pictures from that day:

This is what happens when Elena finds a giraffe in her driveway:




Ben? Why so down? Why don't you join us in our giraffe-car fun?

YAY! My giraffe-based anxiety is gone!!

This is apparently what a giraffe looks like while break-dancing:

And this is what Tony looks like in shoes that make me hate his feet:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please?