Sunday, August 12

After the Big Apple....

Since my fans (Elena, Ben and Sarah) have been begging me to blog it up, Here this is.

I have been up to many activities since my last picture/rambles.

Here we gooo!



...When me and Tony got back from the city that never sleeps we headed over to Sabrina's party.

I started out the night with a lovely purchase of Gee&Tee ingredients:

Sarah bought a jello-shot, which is always a bad choice.

There was dip (number one requirement for a jam) so the party was BANGIN'.

I tagged up my cup.

Also there was the correct amount of bubbles for a party that size.



Side note: That is my favorite number after Tatrillion

Count them, all the bubbles should be there.


That night I met the person that will die the youngest.


and then I ran into a couple of friends...

2 comments:

  1. yes! i know, i almost couldn't handle all of those bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I have 4 fans now. Thank you for making my internet life better.

    ReplyDelete

Please?