Sunday, August 12

Current shinanigans

Since I never stop shinanigating, Here are the current activities:

First off, I'de like to take a minute to introduce the cutest thing (besides myself) you will see in your whole life.

A MINI FILING CABINET

It's the most romantic present I have ever gotten.
I can finally file all my mini things.

Now that we got that over with, on to shinanigans...

At some point during my summer Elena came back and because she did that, I got her a little present:


Luckly, the day after she came back was the Free Colt 45 party.




I guess you can say we got a little carried away.


We had a contest to see who had the best/most hotdogs while holding a can on their neck.

Hotdogs = chins
As in "Wow Mrs, your hotdogs look very shiny and nice today"





I think I won.

After that night, we decided to tone it down and hang out at Micheal's Crafts Store.

A piece of Ben's car fell off but we all decided that it wasn't vital.

Elena found a way to make her eyes seem as if they were next to her ears.

Then we got tattoos to commemorate the event.

Later on I discovered my favorite type of tube:

and my favorite flavor for candy/food:

2 comments:

  1. i think you are a dumb whore and know nothing about fashion. good thing this is anonymous!! bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should take a picture with the filing cabinet and make it look like an actual sized filing cabinet with like mini people or something.

    ReplyDelete

Please?