Tuesday, October 7

Upcoming Elections

I'm not one to get into politics but when I see a candidate I really believe in, I spread the word.
I'm currently campaign manager for a candidate that is really stirring things up locally!!!

Let me introduce you to Little.


Little is running for Pinecrest Educational Board Treasurer. He promises a low budget and high hopes!

Personal Qualities:
If you comb his hair it stays flat.
He's a model. (Obviously. Look at that profile)

Professional Qualities:
He's been alive for like a week and a half so he hasn't been ruined by Capitol Hill/Pinecrest Hill.
If you comb his hair it stays flat!! (two exclamation points this time)

Vote November 4th. Change Pinecrest. Change the world.

Fine. I embellished some facts in this post. Little is a stage name. Everything else is absolutely true.

1 comment:

  1. i hope that baby gets elected on my birthday. that would be better than lightning. i'm drunk.

    ReplyDelete

Please?